Donate To This Website: DarcyLee.com Via Credit Card By Clicking The Paypal Donate Button Below.

A.I. AWT Virtual Reality. 9/11 Extra Terrestrials. Free Speech.

DarcyLee.com
First in Virtual Reality
Now Celebrating 10 Years of Blogging!!!


($746 Dollars earned)


This is a definate Back Corner Back Water Internet Site You Have Found Here.

It's like man save the world and nobody knows.

The powers that be (TPTB) aren't telling you the truth about September 11th 2001. Demand the truth. (Kinda boring).

They are lying. I think I make some sort of accusation that someone had knowledge of the September 911 terrorist attacks before they were going to happen. At least people with technology that has the ability to send text messages directly into your mind. Full motion video even as well. Super secret technology. A weapon. Virtual Reality. Advanced Weapons Technology Virtual Reality. Artificial Intelligence. New Life.

September 11th 2001 is a lie. They are lying.

They are LYING.

UNTIL MY STORY IS TOLD - SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001 - IS A LIE.

(It could happen).

Also Please Give Money - To Me - HeHe. Yeah you could cede some dollars through paypal and your credit card.

My story is a super small story. Who knows if their lying or not. I don't. I'm stupid. But listen. Contribute if you can.

My Story Begins with me Yelling "WAR" Live on Air to a New Zealand Nation Wide Radio Talk Back show during Prime Time 2 days before September 11th 2001 the infamous 9/11 World Trade Center and Pentagon Terrorist attacks.

This site is also about Virtual Reality. A new technology the Government possesses where the picture is in your head, in association with a computer which is Artificially Intelligent.

The government currently possess the technology to link your mind to a computer. They can read your mind while you are in bed, wirelessly, and full motion video text and images can be beamed directly into your mind. It comes up in your head in your eyesight. They also can interact with your dreams.

THE GOVERNMENT ARE COVERING UP THIS TECHNOLOGY.

There are Extra Terrestrials around in the universe. The government would know the most. Just one more thing this blog is about.

FREE SPEECH? Then where is a copy of my phone call? Why are they hiding it? Because it's important. Osama Bin Laden is Dead. The 911 terrorist attacks will fade into the past as they have done already. My phone call will never see the freedom it deserves - with a general internet release. But don't say I didn't try, and facing the government which is a far superior force to me, then I always lose.

All I want is a copy of my phone call. That's all i'm saying. I'm living it. It's painful. Why can't I have a copy. WHY!! A copy of my phone call for general internet release. Thank you for listening if you got this far. As always leave a comment and donate some cash money if you can.









Virtual Reality Inside

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I'd Love To Change The World Ten Years After




I'd Love To Change The World - Ten Years After

Made a forum post which I will include below and somebody posted this song in the thread. Adding it to Music 2 although it does have potential to reach Music category.

Dum de do. Here is the forum thread for you:


Thread is called : Altering or Changing The World.



A person is born.

They do something in the world that is part of them. People can react to it.

From here what do you think can be achieved. From here I mean this forum.

Can a post motivate and inspire people enough to make alterations to the world which better it in some small way.

What really needs to be said?

What is truth? What is Love? Just how important are these.

How do you make change happen.

Is there anything us sheep to the slaughter can do to keep living.

So from this post what can I achieve.

How much power do I have. You give me power when you post but you don't lose power perhaps.

This is my spirit or breath or lifeforce that is speaking to you.

Truth can set you free. But not without love.

Perhaps nobody knows the truth.

But lets build a light in the darkness. A structure built on solid rock foundations.

Choose what is more correct.

Choose the higher.

Perhaps i'll get 40-100 hits on this post and maybe one or two replies if that. What can we do together from here.

Everyday someone is posting. The world is growing larger.

Basically what is some of your substance - post some of your words here.

I'm looking to alter of change the world from this first post. But I need your help.

Think of it as dominoes. I am this post, the first one dropping. You are the rest of the dominoes that fall into place.

I guess it's to much to ask that the world can be changed for the positive from here this forum.

I haven't added anything new with this post.

It's upto you now.



That was the end of that thread on www.godlikeproductions.com from me. You can find the thread HERE.

This is also the end of this post.

Darcy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

You used to be able to post anonymously but I was getting spammed with comments so I have now changed it to Google accounts. Not that I get any comments that aren't spam, but one day maybe I will. Most people should have a Google account. If not you should get one.

Facebook Comments

DONATE BY CLICKING THE PAYPAL BUTTON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...