Donate To This Website: DarcyLee.com Via Credit Card By Clicking The Paypal Donate Button Below.

A.I. AWT Virtual Reality. 9/11 Extra Terrestrials. Free Speech.

DarcyLee.com
First in Virtual Reality
Now Celebrating 10 Years of Blogging!!!


($746 Dollars earned)


This is a definate Back Corner Back Water Internet Site You Have Found Here.

It's like man save the world and nobody knows.

The powers that be (TPTB) aren't telling you the truth about September 11th 2001. Demand the truth. (Kinda boring).

They are lying. I think I make some sort of accusation that someone had knowledge of the September 911 terrorist attacks before they were going to happen. At least people with technology that has the ability to send text messages directly into your mind. Full motion video even as well. Super secret technology. A weapon. Virtual Reality. Advanced Weapons Technology Virtual Reality. Artificial Intelligence. New Life.

September 11th 2001 is a lie. They are lying.

They are LYING.

UNTIL MY STORY IS TOLD - SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001 - IS A LIE.

(It could happen).

Also Please Give Money - To Me - HeHe. Yeah you could cede some dollars through paypal and your credit card.

My story is a super small story. Who knows if their lying or not. I don't. I'm stupid. But listen. Contribute if you can.

My Story Begins with me Yelling "WAR" Live on Air to a New Zealand Nation Wide Radio Talk Back show during Prime Time 2 days before September 11th 2001 the infamous 9/11 World Trade Center and Pentagon Terrorist attacks.

This site is also about Virtual Reality. A new technology the Government possesses where the picture is in your head, in association with a computer which is Artificially Intelligent.

The government currently possess the technology to link your mind to a computer. They can read your mind while you are in bed, wirelessly, and full motion video text and images can be beamed directly into your mind. It comes up in your head in your eyesight. They also can interact with your dreams.

THE GOVERNMENT ARE COVERING UP THIS TECHNOLOGY.

There are Extra Terrestrials around in the universe. The government would know the most. Just one more thing this blog is about.

FREE SPEECH? Then where is a copy of my phone call? Why are they hiding it? Because it's important. Osama Bin Laden is Dead. The 911 terrorist attacks will fade into the past as they have done already. My phone call will never see the freedom it deserves - with a general internet release. But don't say I didn't try, and facing the government which is a far superior force to me, then I always lose.

All I want is a copy of my phone call. That's all i'm saying. I'm living it. It's painful. Why can't I have a copy. WHY!! A copy of my phone call for general internet release. Thank you for listening if you got this far. As always leave a comment and donate some cash money if you can.









Virtual Reality Inside

Monday, July 21, 2014

Underwater Astonishments - David Gallo



Underwater Astonishments.

You really have to check out the octopus at the end.  He's able to change his skins texture, color, brightness and pattern to perfectly match some algae that's on the bottom of the ocean.  He blends in so you can't even see him.  It's truly amazing and it makes me wonder what type of defences that humans have.

To be sure humans must have some tricks to keep them out of danger and keep threats and dangers out of the way.  Our brain is mighty powerful I think.  I do wonder just what we are capable of.

The octopus defence is awesome.  Again I do wonder what humans are capable of in the way of defenses and armor
.  I've experienced some pretty neat tricks before but I can't activate them or do them again.  And also it's hard to distinguish between what is the matrix and what is actually just me on my own.  I can look back now and see somethimes when the matrix has interacted with me but I couldn't really look back and didn't know this until I found out about the matrix for sure in early 2008.

There is the possibility that some things I experienced where separate from the matrix but I can't get there again as I no longer have the mind.  My mind is gone.  I am very hazy and distorted thinking.  It' very hard to have clear thoughts and they are often cut short by my imprisoners.

Also I am often fighting between things I said and things they said.  They mind control me.  They put thoughts in my head and I have to fight that.  It's a computer often doing it, so it never gets tired and it has a huge database of things to say and learns from your previous attempts.

I am being tortured.  It's bad.  No one even suspects it's real life humans doing the torture.  They call me skitzophrenic.  If not me then when will the first person be tortured by tech that can send voice to skull and mind control you.  It's 2014.  They been working on this tech for years and experimenting on people.

Also the people who judge me skizophrenic well the book that says was written by the guys with the tech. They are so brainwashed themselves.  It's a very evil world.  I don't know if I can help.

I was very optimistic as a kid.  But now I suffer.  It's all changed now.

The bible is not fun.  I find so many things of myself comparing exactly to the bible.  Things I have experienced.  I have quoted myself word for word from the bible and acted it out.  I find I match up to the bible in many things that Jesus spoke of.  My delusion is the bible.  But I don't believe now.  But my life has been aligned to the bible.

I still read the bible most days.  But I can't put faith in it.  Death is a strong enemy.  The bible as far as I know hasn't been a great weapon.  People still die and suffer.  Really what is truth.

No body has the answers to ending the evil in the earth.  We must endure until it can be gone forever.

This has been me.  Darcy Lee.  I grew up with delusions in the bible.  Some were the matrix interacting with me some were myself.  I am still delusional.  I still seek the truth.  Will I even be able to believe it, the truth, if it is shown to me or am I doomed to live in lies and darkness for all my life.  I live and endure under great darkness.

Leeda.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You used to be able to post anonymously but I was getting spammed with comments so I have now changed it to Google accounts. Not that I get any comments that aren't spam, but one day maybe I will. Most people should have a Google account. If not you should get one.

Facebook Comments

DONATE BY CLICKING THE PAYPAL BUTTON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...