Donate To This Website: DarcyLee.com Via Credit Card By Clicking The Paypal Donate Button Below.

A.I. AWT Virtual Reality. 9/11 Extra Terrestrials. Free Speech.

DarcyLee.com
First in Virtual Reality
Now Celebrating 10 Years of Blogging!!!


($746 Dollars earned)


This is a definate Back Corner Back Water Internet Site You Have Found Here.

It's like man save the world and nobody knows.

The powers that be (TPTB) aren't telling you the truth about September 11th 2001. Demand the truth. (Kinda boring).

They are lying. I think I make some sort of accusation that someone had knowledge of the September 911 terrorist attacks before they were going to happen. At least people with technology that has the ability to send text messages directly into your mind. Full motion video even as well. Super secret technology. A weapon. Virtual Reality. Advanced Weapons Technology Virtual Reality. Artificial Intelligence. New Life.

September 11th 2001 is a lie. They are lying.

They are LYING.

UNTIL MY STORY IS TOLD - SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001 - IS A LIE.

(It could happen).

Also Please Give Money - To Me - HeHe. Yeah you could cede some dollars through paypal and your credit card.

My story is a super small story. Who knows if their lying or not. I don't. I'm stupid. But listen. Contribute if you can.

My Story Begins with me Yelling "WAR" Live on Air to a New Zealand Nation Wide Radio Talk Back show during Prime Time 2 days before September 11th 2001 the infamous 9/11 World Trade Center and Pentagon Terrorist attacks.

This site is also about Virtual Reality. A new technology the Government possesses where the picture is in your head, in association with a computer which is Artificially Intelligent.

The government currently possess the technology to link your mind to a computer. They can read your mind while you are in bed, wirelessly, and full motion video text and images can be beamed directly into your mind. It comes up in your head in your eyesight. They also can interact with your dreams.

THE GOVERNMENT ARE COVERING UP THIS TECHNOLOGY.

There are Extra Terrestrials around in the universe. The government would know the most. Just one more thing this blog is about.

FREE SPEECH? Then where is a copy of my phone call? Why are they hiding it? Because it's important. Osama Bin Laden is Dead. The 911 terrorist attacks will fade into the past as they have done already. My phone call will never see the freedom it deserves - with a general internet release. But don't say I didn't try, and facing the government which is a far superior force to me, then I always lose.

All I want is a copy of my phone call. That's all i'm saying. I'm living it. It's painful. Why can't I have a copy. WHY!! A copy of my phone call for general internet release. Thank you for listening if you got this far. As always leave a comment and donate some cash money if you can.









Virtual Reality Inside

Friday, June 20, 2014

World Of Warcraft. Battlepets. Pokemon.

Moon Moon Wow Pokemon Battlepet.
World of Warcraft.  For the last month and a half i've been playing World of Warcraft.  It's been fun but I seem not to be playing it so much now.  I've been trading in pets and fighting the pokemon for abit for the last couple weeks.  I've made a bit of gold and meet some people.

My first mistake was that you can't learn a level 25 pet unless you've already trained a pet to level 25.  I found this out by making the mistake of buying up heaps like 10 level 25 pets for between 1.5k gold and 2.5k gold thinking I could resell them for heaps more but actually I paid the price that they pretty much go for.  What it did give me was pets to sell on other servers to buy other pets to resell to make money.

There is a quick way to level pets to 25 if you want to Google it.  You basically need 3 mechanicals levelled to about 5-6. Then you head to Karazhan and fight the level 17 eye things.  Get three green quality or better. Then you head to outlands and fight the buzzards or birds that are in the wastelands not far from Shattrath, theres heaps of them and they respawn real fast.  Next you head to the shrine in pandaland and take on the eternal striders there. Once you've captured an eternal strider then it's easy to get them to 25 after a few fights with other eternal striders.

Pierre Wow  Pokemon Battlepet.
One pet I recommend that can be cheap on some servers is an Anubisath Idol.  It can really help in taking on the trainers.  There is actually a 3k reward when you complete the battle pet quests which comes in your mail box. Also you will be able to level 2-3 pets to level 25 by doing all the quests.  So this adds 1-2k  to what the pet is worth depending on the pet.  And once a day you will be able to level a pet to 25 by battling the trainers.
  
Anyway this is what I have found out about World of Warcraft.  It's been fun levelling pets but I think I will only play one more month closer to when Warlords of Draenor comes out just to tidy things up. I'm also hoping to get a level 30 char to 60 by with the remainder of my time which is about 14 days.  I'm definitely going to try and play Warlords of Draenor.  It will be fun.   

Anyway you should level your pets and beat the trainers it can be a good way to make gold.  This unfortunately has been my equivalent of work.

Leeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You used to be able to post anonymously but I was getting spammed with comments so I have now changed it to Google accounts. Not that I get any comments that aren't spam, but one day maybe I will. Most people should have a Google account. If not you should get one.

Facebook Comments

DONATE BY CLICKING THE PAYPAL BUTTON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...