Donate To This Website: DarcyLee.com Via Credit Card By Clicking The Paypal Donate Button Below.

A.I. AWT Virtual Reality. 9/11 Extra Terrestrials. Free Speech.

DarcyLee.com
First in Virtual Reality
Now Celebrating 10 Years of Blogging!!!


($746 Dollars earned)


This is a definate Back Corner Back Water Internet Site You Have Found Here.

It's like man save the world and nobody knows.

The powers that be (TPTB) aren't telling you the truth about September 11th 2001. Demand the truth. (Kinda boring).

They are lying. I think I make some sort of accusation that someone had knowledge of the September 911 terrorist attacks before they were going to happen. At least people with technology that has the ability to send text messages directly into your mind. Full motion video even as well. Super secret technology. A weapon. Virtual Reality. Advanced Weapons Technology Virtual Reality. Artificial Intelligence. New Life.

September 11th 2001 is a lie. They are lying.

They are LYING.

UNTIL MY STORY IS TOLD - SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001 - IS A LIE.

(It could happen).

Also Please Give Money - To Me - HeHe. Yeah you could cede some dollars through paypal and your credit card.

My story is a super small story. Who knows if their lying or not. I don't. I'm stupid. But listen. Contribute if you can.

My Story Begins with me Yelling "WAR" Live on Air to a New Zealand Nation Wide Radio Talk Back show during Prime Time 2 days before September 11th 2001 the infamous 9/11 World Trade Center and Pentagon Terrorist attacks.

This site is also about Virtual Reality. A new technology the Government possesses where the picture is in your head, in association with a computer which is Artificially Intelligent.

The government currently possess the technology to link your mind to a computer. They can read your mind while you are in bed, wirelessly, and full motion video text and images can be beamed directly into your mind. It comes up in your head in your eyesight. They also can interact with your dreams.

THE GOVERNMENT ARE COVERING UP THIS TECHNOLOGY.

There are Extra Terrestrials around in the universe. The government would know the most. Just one more thing this blog is about.

FREE SPEECH? Then where is a copy of my phone call? Why are they hiding it? Because it's important. Osama Bin Laden is Dead. The 911 terrorist attacks will fade into the past as they have done already. My phone call will never see the freedom it deserves - with a general internet release. But don't say I didn't try, and facing the government which is a far superior force to me, then I always lose.

All I want is a copy of my phone call. That's all i'm saying. I'm living it. It's painful. Why can't I have a copy. WHY!! A copy of my phone call for general internet release. Thank you for listening if you got this far. As always leave a comment and donate some cash money if you can.









Virtual Reality Inside

Thursday, July 5, 2007

September 11. 911. Osama Bin Laden and Me. How I Made 1 Million NZ Dollars and Turned It Down. Reason 14 You Could Donate To Me.

September 11. 911. Osama Bin Laden and Me. Osama Bin Laden is really quite famous now. I see him mentioned in the latest Quentin Tarantino movie Grindhouse and he's mentioned all over the place. Seeing that he's really quite famous now I want to try and ride on some of that fame.

This is an email I have sent a few people trying to make some money. I looked up "rewards for Osama Bin Laden" in google and have sent this letter to see if i'm eligible for any reward. Osama has a $25 million dollar US bounty on him at the moment being offered by the USA Government. Here's the letter:

To whom it may concern:

So it all started one-day when I was about 11 years old. The local radio station in Masterton New Zealand where I live was doing a live broadcast from Solway Park which is Mastertons most flashy hotel. Our teacher grabbed three of us from school at 9.00am in the morning and took us to Solway Park. I was the first to go on the radio and somehow I thought that the dj was going to go round the three of us and ask us our names, anyway the dj asked me a question and I said my name, Darcy Lee. I never listened to the question to know what I should have said. Ok so afterwards the other kids were teasing me about it. The excuse I used was I was going to be around a terrorist attack and I was going to go back to the radio station to stop it. By saying my name I was storing power which I would claim later at the terrorist attack by returning to the radio with my name being a trigger in peoples subconscious. Sleepers. It was also like offering myself "Darcy Lee" with me stating "this is whats going to happen".

Ok so when I was 12 years old I went into this bird aviary that my dad had. I started to have this daydream with pictures. My insanity as a kid I guess. In the end the sum total of everything that I saw was that I was going to be around a terrorist attack which I couldn't stop but still had to try but that by being around the terrorist attack it would be greater than stopping it and was in effect stopping it. I still had to try and stop it, that was the sum but it said I wouldn't be able to, I would be around. From that day I practised everything I could about terrorists, and trying to stop an attack. Later at say about 15, 16 years old I discarded my daydream as just something but carried on about terrorists as to me it was the most likely thing that would affect the world. I practised trained alot. Things with the mind mostly, thoughts. Anything I could do with regards to war. I lived. I trained myself for war my own style since 12.

When I was about 19 I was walking home one night and had got to the point with chasing the terrorists that this was going to be the final run of things that I could do and that I had done everything I could do. A run is like refining and narrowing everything and being the best that you can be, becoming more skilled, I dunno a run. This was going to be my final run on terrorists as after this run there was nothing left to do. I'd been practising for years now. On my way home I got in a fight which basically opened total new areas in regards to the terrorists, a mountain of work, because of the fight. I had looked for the fight before though, ya know lurkers, in the style I use. Mind. Anyway I never completed my final run and new avenues got opened because of the fight. I now had more work regarding terrorists to be carried on with.

About 2 months before 9/11, me aged 23, was at Wespac Stadium in Wellington NZ. I used to get these lines come up in my eyesight sometimes but they were always just random. This time a big jet flew overhead and the lines came up and started following it. They had never done anything like this before. Because of the lines I knew exactly what they meant by the way they were acting and the first thing I said to myself exactly is "What the fuck do they want those for" they being bad guys. I then spent 5 minutes trying to think of things that they would want them for but didn't even come up with something like an ordinary Hijacking. This still was quite a major run on aircraft.

A couple of times I measured within myself independant of everything else I was doing. Question: Event that will affect world that I can have a play in. Answer: Terrorist attack. Question: Where. Answer: America.

When I left school I left because and said "Screw this here they come". I made many preparations in total regarding a t
errorist attack, always America. I did many things and trained alot.

So the ending is that 2 days before 9/11 I went on Newstalk ZB a nationwide NZ radio talkshow and said They Don't Think 3 times then yelled WAR at full volume made some attacks/stand against the terrorists got cut off and then 2 days later the planes hit the buildings.

I believe that you really need to hear the phone call I made to Newstalk ZB NZ before an opinion can be formed about it.

In the calls I made afterwards someone rang up because of and said "I've had enough" "I surrender" "I don't want to mess with this" they were frightened you could tell.

I just want to say again that I trained myself and then was around a terrorist attack as I said I would be in the place I said, radio station.


Thats the end of the letter. I mentioned 1 million NZ dollars and turning it down in the heading of this article. Well in one of the phone calls I made after the attacks I casually interjected "Can I have a Million Dollars". Someone rang up Newstalk ZB a little while later and said Yep i've got a million for you but don't know how to get it to you. I rang the station and rather stupidly turned it down. Because i'm dumb. Yes this dumb. Yes.

So anyways I would like to ride on the fame of Osama now, he's so famous. I could say I captured him or turned him in or something. Gimme some fame. No i'm not psychic.

Do you think I got the attention of America for like a second because that would be cool. Hello American Government Agents and Military who's attention I attracted all the way from NZ with a phone call to a radio station. Or not.

Reason 14 you could donate to me is because at the age of 23 I took on a group of international terrorists all by myself with a telephone and talkback radio show also which I had trained for. I guess I won't get the fame that Osama has and no-one cares. Can I have some fame? I'm a soldier hehe. Lee. Darcy Lee.

From Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You used to be able to post anonymously but I was getting spammed with comments so I have now changed it to Google accounts. Not that I get any comments that aren't spam, but one day maybe I will. Most people should have a Google account. If not you should get one.

Facebook Comments

DONATE BY CLICKING THE PAYPAL BUTTON.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...